Thread: vShare 2.7, New Account user Can Not Upload Video???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down vShare 2.7, New Account user Can Not Upload Video???

Ok, I have done almost everything to get this software operational. I admit alot was a learning curve on my part, as my linux server needed some adjusting. Apparently Godaddy.com does not provide FFMPEG, MPLAYER, FFMPEG-php, FLVtool2, and MENCODER as part of their virtual dedicated server performance. I had to also enable the GD Library as well. Once i have all of that uploaded and ready I tried to upload a video with no success. I also have access to the server root.

The problem is that when I go to my user account and try to upload a video (55mb on my computer) I end up waiting for like 10min and there is no confirmation page. When it stops uploading with the upload_file.php the page goes back to the original setup as if I never tried to upload a video. Suggestions please!!!!
    I followed the thread post at this url: http://forums.buyscripts.in/frequent...p-problem.html No luck after that.---Allen

Exclamation Youtube video upload Works (Remote Server Upload)

So I was able to upload a remote server video (Youtube.com) with no problem. I was also able to email "view" messages to anyone as well. Alright...I am almost there. I just need it to upload from my PC.----Allen

Login to admin area and check the status of video at

admin area = > Video Processing = > Process Queue

Also post your URL here

Exclamation My URL is www.ettv.com

Quote Originally Posted by buyscripts View Post
    Login to admin area and check the status of video at

admin area = > Video Processing = > Process Queue

Also post your URL here
    My URL is www.ettv.com and there are no videos in the process queue. ---Allen

Default Maybe the upload_file is corrupted

This is just a guess, but maybe the upload_file.php or .tpl are corrupted?---Allen

Open a support ticket at

BuyScripts Helpdesk

with your vshare admin and FTP login details.