Thread: Promote your band or favorite music at MusicTV.com

Default Promote your band or favorite music at MusicTV.com

MusicTV is a niche driven site to promote bands, independent labels, virtual labels and fans. With the power of the software artists, fans and labels can go direct to the public. The ability to embed the work makes posting to the band myspace site or website easy. You also have the video posted on an established authority domain your music is sure to spread!

There is a deal to work with Video Seconds to market both downloads and hard copies of music.

Visit us today http://www.MusicTV.com/share and upload your favorite band or even YOU!

We are working on the catagories next! Suggestions? Pics?
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

Hey there Musictvblogger.
    I like the site concept. Maybe you just need a bit more exposure.
    Check out a the end of this topic, we end up talking about press releases.
    http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=1056
    It's one of those short term traffic drivers but you never know how many people out there might shove their vids onto your site because of it.

Cheers
    Hoss
    Hoss

Thanks for the tip, reminder. Press is important. I just started some on another site and took a whole other route. Finding the right place to put the release is important too.

I have been using the myspace site, and some good results. The problem is it is a new subsite of the musictv.com site and sometimes the traffic stops on that site or goes to the videoblog part without going to the share site. I might move it to its own URL.

I am about to announce one of my other sites and instead of adding this software as a subdomain of the original I am using one of the other domain names that is similar. I will have to write all week the releases and give you a report on how they did.

You are invited to post your link on the musictv.com site and the movietv.com site. You might even want to post to my sandmap.com site because traffic grows from links that have value. Thanks for the tip!

Cheers mate.
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!