Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos Being Watched Right Now...

Default Re: Videos Being Watched Right Now...

The "Videos being watched now..." mod is an addon developed by a forum member. I think it is an awesome addition and well worth the money. I do agree that it would be awesome if admin and galnet could work something out to include by default however the cost of the vshare script would surely increase.

Jereme
    Thanks!
    ------------------------------------
    Make an arse of yourself:
    http://www.youtwatonline.com

Payment sent! I look forward to using your script.

Galnet I just bought your script. I just cant seem to get it working for some reason. Is there a trick on this? My website is blissfind.net I just sent you an e-mail explaining more of my problem. Please help me. I would love to get this script working.

Hello,

This is an wesome script, however there's something strange going on. I can see the videos being watched right now on my pc , but it is not showing up on my Mac computer (firefox)
    The weird thing is that on the Mac, the script is showing up on other sites that have been posted as examples on this forum.
    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by galnet
    Quote Originally Posted by sohnaych
    this script for $15 is not fiar.. coz vshare script is $10 so yeah. if anyone has it send it on [email protected] and i'll send $5
    PLEASE NOTE:

Anyone caught doing this will be dealt with strictly.
    This guy is unreal, he ordered the script via paypal, and received it, but what does he go and do? Reports me to PayPal for not sending it to him, demanding a refund. I've spoken to PayPal on the phone today and they take fraud seriously. This guy is simply trying to pull a fast one, which isn't going to happen.

A full detailed screenshot of the transaction is available via:

http://www.galnet.co.uk/dispute/020208.html

Word of warning to anyone, DO NOT ACCEPT a copy of the script from him.. the script sends replies back to my server and allows me to check for legit versions! Illegal versions may contain MySQL errors or allow for a MySQL injection code to be passed, and allow a hacker to gain instant access to your webserver.. Do not take the risk for $15...!

Also for the time being I will be unable to supply updates, my laptop which contains a large section of the coding for this script is currently being repaired, it took a nasty tumble down my stairs! Support will be limited throughout this period.

this script for $15 is not fiar.. coz vshare script is $10 so yeah. if anyone has it send it on [email protected] and i'll send $5
    PLEASE NOTE:

This guy is unreal, he ordered the script via paypal, and received it, but what does he go and do? Reports me to PayPal for not sending it to him, demanding a refund. I've spoken to PayPal on the phone today and they take fraud seriously. This guy is simply trying to pull a fast one, which isn't going to happen.

Word of warning to anyone, DO NOT ACCEPT a copy of the script from him.. the script sends replies back to my server and allows me to check for legit versions! Illegal versions may contain MySQL errors or allow for a MySQL injection code to be passed, and allow a hacker to gain instant access to your webserver.. Do not take the risk for $15...!

Also for the time being I will be unable to supply updates, my laptop which contains a large section of the coding for this script is currently being repaired, it took a nasty tumble down my stairs! Support will be limited throughout this period.

I understand completely, someone did that with one of my skins. I only charge 11 bucks, and it provides instant download. Then he goes and reports me to PayPal for not receiving it. I did the same as you, one phone call to PP and it's taken care of, as PP sends the customer the download link automatically in my case.

Some people just don't want to spend the extra $.

Tell you what, it's a pain, we work hard coding and designing for someone to try and rip us off. We do these things to help improve an already hard to improve script.. and it feels sometimes it's just not worth the hassle anymore! Oh did you notice your tag has www, instead of www. ?

Cheers for the support.
    Mat.

Tell you what, it's a pain, we work hard coding and designing for someone to try and rip us off. We do these things to help improve an already hard to improve script.. and it feels sometimes it's just not worth the hassle anymore! Oh did you notice your tag has www, instead of www. ?

Cheers for the support.
    Mat.
    Sheesh, thanks for the heads up. It's been a long day.
    :P

Hello Galnet,

Can you help with my Mac issue? Thanks.

PLEASE NOTE:

Wow I just realized it's the same guy that disputed us both.
    Man, he is unreal.
    http://www.vshareskins.com/dispute.jpg

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast