Thread: Registration buttom

Default Registration buttom

Hi can anyone help i am trying to get the Security Code: button on my site for when people register but i can not find where to do it and if anyone knows how to set the emails for when people register and forget password it sends it to them i have enterd a few diferent registratins on my site to test but when you click the forgot password it wont send one to the person who registerd ? how can i fix this thank you.

Worked just fine on my site.

Make sure, in admin panel, that you have all the correct settings for the admin email and that kind of thing.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Hi thanks i have found that for some reason it will not send emails for forgotton pasword to hotmail accounts.I did a test and registerd one new user with hotmail email and one with tiscali email clicked on forgot password for both the hotmail did not recieve a reminder but the tiscali did ???.Also can anyone help i had my site installed for me but it has not got the security code button when new users sign up or enter the security code.I have looked and i can not figure it out im up to my !!! with this now ive had enough if anyone knows anything what file ect it will be in to set it up right thanks.

I dont know why its blocking our hotmail addresses

casman wrote:

Also can anyone help i had my site installed for me but it has not got the security code button when new users sign up or enter the security code.I have looked and i can not figure it out im up to my !!! with this now ive had enough if anyone knows anything what file ect it will be in to set it up right thanks.
    That's in ADMIN PANEL>SYSTEM SETTINGS Make sure you have Signup Captcha ENABLED.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!