Thread: i am new here, where will i put the lincense?

Default i am new here, where will i put the lincense?

I buy a new vshare 2.7 scripts where will i put the lincense key, and also i experience problem in converting a video, all format is error in converting, can you help me please

Regards,
    Mark Evan Victorio

No license key is needed to use the script.

Try to change the convert command in include/settings/video_conversion.php

Upload a test video and check it working or not.

Default thanks for the reply

i also having problem in converting a video, the php.ini is already been modified by my hosting support!

phpinfo()

hope you can help me solve the problem,

thnaks

Look like you are using old version of mplayer.

Open

include/settings/video_conversion.php
    Find

# For old version of mplayer
    # $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es";

# For latest version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

Replace with

# For old version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es";

# For latest version of mplayer
    # $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]