Thread: Modifications i been working on!

Default Modifications i been working on!

OK just to let you guys know i been working on a lot of modifications on my own site the biggest being able to give sum one the right to approve videos with out being a administer (moderator) i have fully made my script its not a big add-on or modification its more a cheap were it uses a edited version of the administer panel approve function but i added a mod check in place of the administer check to allow access to this function with out being administer i had to edit the database to add two new fields to support this

i also added user ranking into profiles so that you can see who is administer or moderator please editing but works nicely my next job is to make a nice interface for my moderator pack so that its easier to move about when deleting and editing/approving videos.

am a big believer in open source so am sorry to the people that want to charge for this but my source will be freely available once i have made sure its all correct and safe to use on peoples sites if you want to check my site link is below.

i will be doing more free scripting soon!

thanks very much for your time in reading my crappy post and am sorry for any bad spelling! am to lazy to check spell checker!:rolleyes:
    Last edited by videome123; 10-08-2009 at 09:55 AM.
    number one video tutorial site http://www.videome123.com

Thank you for your post, you mods seem really interesting.
    Let us know how the work proceeds.