Hello,

i use vshare 2.6, but NOT with php5, for what i need it worked fine like without set up php5, so i never changed this.

Now, i'm out of my included bandwidth, so i try to set the "Multi Server Support", i set up, all work "fine", the flv is stored in the new server, and play fine, but...

I guess if i set up a new server, vshare will "share", 50% of user will load from original location, the same domain of my vshare installation, and 50% will load from the single remote server i have set up.

BUT, seems vshare, if is set up a remote server, simple use this remote server, without care to use also the "original" server...
And keep load the flv from remote server, also if from admin panel i disable this server :evil:

Is this normal???

or maybe, work like this because i don't use PHP5? and in php5 vshare manage the multi server like i guess?

I need help, please.

to me seems little dumb i have each time to disable or enable the remote server each time i upload new videos, to make vshare play 50% of videos from remote server and 50% from "installation server" :lol:

maybe i have to set up also the "flvideo" directory as "remote server" to make vshare, share the bandwidth between the installation server (http://www.domainwhereisinstalledvshare.com) and the remote server?