I don't know if anyone else has voiced this before, but it's very frustrating to PAY MONEY for a script, then PAY MORE MONEY to brand the script and then ENDLESS HOURS working on translations while NEVER receiving any bonafide support from the people who sell the script .... What's up with that?

I've posted 3 valid questions during the past week. Especially as far as the translations are concerned ... how can you sell software worldwide if you're not willing to help people find the proper files for translations or help with other queries. Here's yet another example of what I mean. Tediously and painstakingly I've working myself through dozens of files AFTER having dealt with the ones in the language folder first. There are certain words that I simply CANNOT FIND in order to translate. This is the scenario ....

After signing in with a valid account, followed by clicking on FRIENDS, you get to see a summary from the friends.php file. In this view there are certain specific words such as: Pending, Lists, Family, Friends, Select Action, Add to list, and so on.

My commercial search & replace software cannot find the files where these words can be translated.
They don't show up in the corresponding templates or templates_c or in any other folders.
How and where can these files be found so that the programm can be translated properly?
If these are not standard .tpl or .php or .txt or .html or .css files, then what are they?
It is imperative that I be able to translate all of the browser visible text and not just a part of it.

It doesn't matter if a script costs 10 USD or 1000 USD, if you're making money with it from worldwide sales, then you ought to provide help in those areas where most average users on the forum cannot be of any assistance. This is pretty much "internal stuff" but it too needs to be translated. I have no problem with the work if someone can point me in the right direction. Just imagine, if I get everything translated you can use the files to sell another language version. This is beneficial to vShare also!

I would very much appreciate some response from the developers of vShare. Thank you!
Sincerely,