Hi guys,

I am currently running another Youtube clone script which I paid around $500 for and have since discovered it has many annoying bugs. The support team are next to useless so I started looking around and have found your script here.
I have looked around this forum and seen quite a number of others using this script which appears to be neat, clean and logical and the support here appears to be MUCH better.
Then I saw the price and couldn't believe I paid what I did for the 'other' script!!!

Anyway, I am currently running my other script on a Godaddy shared server. I also have a number of other sites running on Godaddy and have found their reliability and customer support to be excellent over the past three years I have been with them. I am also very familiar with their control panel so I'd like to stick with them.
I have noticed there are others who are running this script on various shared hosting services so I am curious to know how to go about setting up the third party encoding requirements for this script.
My plan is to stick with the shared hosting option (which is working more than adequately right now) until my site grows enough to bring in revenue to cover the cost of dedicated hosting.

I did a search before making this post but did not find anything specific to Godaddy shared hosting.
If anyone can assist me with my questions, that would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Titania
Admin
http://www.muscletelevision.com