Thread: delete tags with 2 letters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

thank you

Also a good plugin for vshare will be to delete the Noise Tags.
    PHP Code:
    about|after|a|all|also|an|and|another|any|are|as|at|be|because|been|before|being|between|both|but|by|came|can|come|could|did|do|each|even|for|from|further|furthermore|get|got|had|has|have|he|her|here|hi|him|himself|how|however|i|if|in|indeed|into|is|it|its|just|like|made|many|may|me|might|more|moreover|most|much|must|my|never|not|now|of|on|only|or|other|our|out|over|put|said|same|see|she|should|since|some|still|such|take|than|that|the|their|them|then|there|therefore|these|they|this|those|through|thus|to|too|under|up|very|was|way|we|well|were|what|when|where|which|while|who|will|why|with|would|you|your 

will this patch work for vshare 2.8.1? or there would be another code? i tried to delete from my admin but there is only option to disable not to delete. can you add the option to delete in the admin as well? i am using vshare 2.8.1 please.
    waiting for your help.
    Kiran
    Nepal's Largest video community portal. share wisely at WWW.CLONEVIDEOS.COM

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by clonevideos View Post
    will this patch work for vshare 2.8.1? or there would be another code? i tried to delete from my admin but there is only option to disable not to delete. can you add the option to delete in the admin as well? i am using vshare 2.8.1 please.
    waiting for your help.
    Kiran
    Open a support ticket at BuyScripts Helpdesk

with your vShare admin and FTP login details.

Thanks,

Buyscripts Team.