Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Installation Error.

I am having the exact same problem with my site http://videos.shesafox.com . I cannot get it to install. it tells me:

• ffmpeg not found : /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg
    • mplayer not found : /usr/local/bin/mplayer
    • mencoder not found : /usr/local/bin/mencoder
    • flvtool2 not found : /usr/bin/flvtool2

Plus PHP warnings at the top of the page:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/videosaf:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/videosaf/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 31

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/mplayer) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/videosaf:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/videosaf/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 38

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/mencoder) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/videosaf:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/videosaf/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 45

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/flvtool2) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/videosaf:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/videosaf/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 52

I have not edited or touched any of the pages and followed the steps in the instructions but nothing will work. Will someone help? I feel like I just wasted my dad's money on this script an I know that I am not the only one that is having this trouble b/c I spoke to 2 other people who are having the same trouble. :confused::mad:

You need to disable open_basedir (or add binary paths to open_basedir) in php.ini.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by hostonnet View Post
    You need to disable open_basedir (or add binary paths to open_basedir) in php.ini.
    I tried disabling it with a php.ini file and it doesn't do anything, just gives me more php warnings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12