Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Templates

Default Re: Free Templates

wow, wish I had time to read all that...
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

I also use gimp for color changes.Also there are alot of renaming links in the templates_c folders as well that can help.What has helped me the most was grep,locate,find and whereis commands to search through files within the vshare folder.I look at a page of my website and right click that page to view source of that page.Find something I want to change.I grep the text of it within the terminal on linux as my system is debian,but works on others to help locate and it points out possible folders it is in or the exact one.Some commands are slighly different.I'm knew to linux,but it gives a more hand on experience than windows.You actually learn from it.My problem is having help on setting vshare up because I am new to it.Luckily I have a friend who went to college four years to help although he said he picked most of it up on his on.My http://www.yourbestideas.net is currently down,but it is getting a few items that were not working up.So he is going over that.I don't know much about all this as the other guys in this forum,but I'll try to help you figure how to change something if you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by oakley701
    Also there are alot of renaming links in the templates_c folders as well that can help.
    You should NEVER edit any file inside of the templates_c directly. Files in this directory are actually temporary cache files that are dynamically created and destroyed based on the file that they correspond to in the main templates directory. Whenever you make changes to your templates, you should only do so in the templates directory. If your changes do not show up immediately, you should go into the templates_c directory and delete the corresponding cache file. This will cause vShare to rescan the template and cache a new copy of it, allowing for your changes to be seen immediately. The order for this is templates-->templates_c. If you change files in the templates_c directory and change something else in the templates directory, any change that you made to the file in templates_c (which is the file that is being viewed on your site) would be overwritten with whatever you did in templates. This could cause problems with your site.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default Templates 1024x

Hi guys, I am interested in a your quote for the implementation of a custom vshare skin, if you may be interested in realizing it.

Specs:
    - It should be just the original one , enlarged to 1024 width.
    - all the content should be the original vshare one, below the header it should have two additional columns one on the left and one on the right , where I want to insert two ads 120x480 each ( see image)

Additionally an Italian template localization. Please let me know if you are interested. Regards,
    Francesco

MSN/email: Francesco_Fiore at hotmail.com

I already submitted my quote, but I'm open to haggling.

Haggle Haggle :D
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

:lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12