Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Citrex Hosting (MUST READ) PHP 5

Default Re: Citrex Hosting (MUST READ) PHP 5

Used Citrex Hosting before. They put me on their server named "Sunny." Total crap and I would stay far away from them. Couple weeks ago, I found APTHost by doing a Google search for YouTube Clone Hosting. The script installed perfectly. After some beta testing I found some problems that there support center fixed within half an hour of sending in a ticket. I attached the error message and the fix information found on this forum and presto it was fixed. My signature probably is also a good indicator of how much I hate Citrex Hosting. They some really bad support people and will nickle and dime you or send you a link to their "Knowledge Base."

Default Re: Citrex Hosting (MUST READ) PHP 5

Wow, this isn't even a "dis cirtex" thread but you're really on a tangent aren't ya? LOL Gee... OK, so you hate Cirtex, ok. You're allowed...

...just remember not every body hates them. Everybody has different experiences with different companies. Yours just happened to suck.

Now to get back on subject porkd, I never followed thru with the PHP5 thing cos I don't do importing, however, I'd still like to know what they did to fix yours in case I need to get the php5 thing going. I'll be PMing you. Thanks bunches.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12