Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to play original video?

Default Is it possible to play original video?

Hello

Is it possible to play the uploaded videos in the formats they are uploaded in (WMV and AVI mainly) and if so, does anyone know how?

regards

Yeah its possible You just need to add the correct code into the view_video.tpl.
    Ill add the embed part in a sec.

<object id="MediaPlayer1" CLASSID="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95" codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsm p2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701"

standby="Loading Microsoft Windows® Media Player components..." type="application/x-oleobject" width="280" height="256">

<param name="fileName" value="
    YOURVIDEOURLHERE">

<param name="animationatStart" value="true">

<param name="transparentatStart" value="true">

<param name="autoStart" value="true">

<param name="showControls" value="true">

<param name="Volume" value="-450">

<embed type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/" src="
    YOURVIDEOURLHERE" name="MediaPlayer1" width=280 height=256 autostart=1 showcontrols=1 volume=-450>

</object>

I dont know of an easy way to import the original file name using the script as it dosent convert the name the same as it does the flv. if you know what i mean.

I guess if your serious about it you could go through and order them the same as there flv converted videos numbers then you could use the script to do it. If your serious i could post the modded code.

Default hi

Yes I am serious, please do put the modded code...sorry if it seemed like you were talking to yourself, I wasnt at my machine...

regards

You will need to understand how to use embed and mod view_video.tpl. Then read this and mod it to use as embed not download. http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.p ... t=original

I need some help to make a section for paying members using something similar to this. I want it so they click the video it goes to paypal they pay and it takes them to the download. How can this be set up anyone or admin, i need your help plz. I can do it all except the download page remains open to anyone if they know the url. I need to make it so it only lets people who have purchased to have access.

Default it works

Yes, the download script works for me, if i can just get the program to work with the original names that would be wonderful. Let me know if anyone cracks this, by all means let us know

:D

Default Re: it works

Quote Originally Posted by sydawn
    Yes, the download script works for me, if i can just get the program to work with the original names that would be wonderful. Let me know if anyone cracks this, by all means let us know

:D

So far vshare modify uploded video name, from last version onwards, vshare do not modify name of the user uploded file unless a file with same name is present on the server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast