Thread: Fatal error: Incompatible file format

Default Fatal error: Incompatible file format

Hi, i upload all folder and other my website but now came error message

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 0, whereas the Optimizer expects 2 in /www/03/leffafriikit.org/share/index.php on line 0

where bug when give this message

sorry my bad englis
    can anyone help me this error bug?

Thanks

Upload the file again in binary
    Look, it's not steep till you need to stop ok !

what is binary?

sorry i am freshman in this activity

The FTP client that you uploaded the files and folders that power Vshare should have been set to binary mode.
    Probably the easiest way if you are new to this, is to download a copy of WSFTP lite, here's a link:
    http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=wsftp
    It uses standard navigation, but make sure that when transferring files that the radio button is set to binary.
    Or, if you don't want to go through all that, read the help files with the ftp client you are using.

ok, all files and folders binary mode?

hmm... now come message

Fatal error: This encoded file is corrupted. /www/03/leffafriikit.org/share/index.php on line 0

My index like this

<?php
    @Zend;
    4147;
    /* ñ!This is not a text file!Þ* */
    print <<<EOM
    <html><body><center><h1>Zend Optimizer not installed</h1></center>

This file was encoded by the Zend Guard. In order to run it, please install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge), version 3.0.0 or later. </p><h2>Seeing this message instead of the website you expected?</h2>This means that this webserver is not configured correctly. In order to view this website properly, please contact the website's system administrator/webmaster with the following message:

<tt>The component "Zend Optimizer" is not installed on the Web Server and therefore cannot service encoded files. Please download and install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge) on the Web Server.</tt>

Note: Zend Technologies cannot resolve issues related to this message appearing on websites not belonging to Zend Technologies. <h2>What is the Zend Optimizer?</h2>

The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been available without charge, since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by scanning PHP's intermediate code and passing it through multiple Optimization Passes to replace inefficient code patterns with more efficient code blocks. The replaced code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster. </p>

In addition to improving performance, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Guard. </p>

The Zend Optimizer is a free product available for download from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies also developed the PHP scripting engine, known as the Zend Engine.</p></body></html>
    EOM;
    exit();
    __halt_compiler();
    ?>

2003120702122618253xù
    Ÿ2 •ZÍoÜƸ>¸+£Ð©Gƒ—FE`¥Î‡IÈ F@ꢑÝéfµ;’*.7$W@þ?zÌ¡‡E) Ð[ëCQÀ·öÔkþ ß{ïr8ä É¥×XË°Þ›yó>~ofUW.—3ïçëI:31^ò?Ha! £—<¾ùêÓg¿}ç\a¹Â«r„9‰"*Sà ¼YÍ¡_?g88ž&ëe¾ƒ¥åA(*½ÎÓd½ç “ólSΙ_B£V•?@û=+AT³*—Óùz&6M –gñù{«‹Õ½rèQŒý×^X¡Zp¶^Nó8Y:K("÷ %Õ??Ä4â
    ‹@¯îYyÊÐïöû%úÁE2ÏÈ*zÊAz] ßé¨Ùµµ”ðc»+S?29—ÓÜ{×;K“…·Jæ ó1L ™2Áó®/d*½,Ÿ¤ùXÉùð`o·Þ.BŸ´eõúìÎμX Ñ?³Ìæ·öb]{Õ@ûcnpi5t*Z=:DG7rºÎ¥–ÿÐ^Úm ©Ò***:"\aÒ7F8±]ªWjéĪŸÐó&i:¹-öÀèy·¿ Ô€‘ƒuä*©ðë
    7t0úʲ/@OŒ–´Q¾t+к›
    FEDL–ÙµL5ë·ZT×r^ÙñiÒµ²·Üã]c/s*
    ?oÛ¡,—‹ÕÉ4°I–Åç˳ýÈæK?ã å‚þ·ÉD9¨£ ›Í4×׌MÜF[ê©Ñ[ˆ*Ì£hdó‹R£/ó[Ë>*~ºÉ>¨Ø?öÕ»i¶ßo0?êê³Ñ@*le 3>5%mg¹eC{&yYK-¦sk£Z ýÅø‡7Cœ 4¹ÎÆ+™ŽW“sYÄ @÷õB‹yšÌ[Ì?°!úÝÆD*Ð÷&ÔC»p)⣻VMÒb"‚x}ü´* WñL&º«¡*`oµ>?ÇÓ=ïñ“Co
    çJ*¢æžÉI¾Nåì`ïVf{^’Îdê?Þz“Ù,? ›ÉlZ?Ôa•Mhl{ýe¨Ï{Ë&{Ëfc¥U6UÅIå ´.ú?r¶x`ÏG?Ò ÄŸT
    £*÷úþC‘¿«¸ï4*U³xÔY»CU»UThù¯zK7 ëR&\#qOÌ…‘r™ÏoÇW±¼–³qqÂEÿÉj?w1 \ºKÿúøð¡—Çù\>ôÔÂâD[RQ>ühχ?ûÅÇóý÷‹O3¢È„Œ‘ bƛNj8÷ü‡^Ó¿]ó#'¼?ø¢'Âd#Âêü×[XÆtM*Œ0*WÒ‹[+Ûû ½®ÄkjçñrwÐj/¯q‡¾hmJ€¥Û”º@˜êj¨eX&‹Ú!ær7h’ » 0mÕe‚Èé2ª
    —ª?ó$ŸÌ-#ôWƒH?H ‰Oã¸È ’Úk‹î;C‘ðÍÓ?п;{‘Þ_ {!RÀ*£¾*.ì-³ç7Ÿ}vdWS;MLf@z‡G'{Ÿÿâø©GõH&* *©ûGA%¤/Kb#'K+joI%Ô¾vIâß7”T 'nI?š‹E?tA_Ò[?âam§Û9ÔÒmB›pGh)¯Ë‚kùž×‚ÛÌ ; G0?¶R.4hº¾X2ÚµSøßi¥%~Dܸ/4€¸¶ÃÚâÅPêϽ©ÄaLvï“ÆŸýê ÙÑÉÓæQGè ;ÍÅË";×ÿì|%ó«
    9Ñxû¢±ÿ]¼Û¡4Øû?èب—uLº3P_ls씘P3‚dš6 ? X¾*O±…y?üjð€éõVjQ·kö[jÑf]§-µ¨®ëÕ¢[z‹¹Þ
    Q9?f–j¬öXõ4©oá0¶¥Ã¸ë0*Z9 LÏ»PfG]Ö½eˆýý?¾Mu¦î~(Þ~ÞPM±?›Ã…* z ôS°ˆ.X˜
    "85ºG›Z"?L_«üÖ¼ØkT-5û#ws4Ú¬±Àk•kÝ€§Õ¸s@*jÀ´ Tc¤Õ0º?“Ùø4Éódaéç^6¨~p‘,ä<^^fïå ¹¥.Ñ?a£ºý«{Ž¦H.Õ-3 ÆÓK=3Ž®ïtV˜N5ÇwP²5r4%\˜°*—öW „Ÿ?œÿòI#;€m׿?¤gLJšãfC'ò›V' i¨ªYÎTC÷¸
    *RC ™ó6Ë4š*O³iŸBn•)KŒ5ïx?ÛPE
    O],Ú4×µ®bÿ\_®©¹¿¡Îñû:?CG€ZºMº €9_»3×z/Ï,ìÿVƒç°u}tÑY{«ÕŸ&ÇÝ7 ÿ"¹’gqš=€úºw`s ¾ìÜ„£³XÎgEJAe}Ùƒ!R©©î2K.ç1À«óP& ²B½¶ˆ°ÇãÞ@âëá@ä¬F«*@ê‹Þ@â eo –+‘÷ÝûûñMˆîåçÛÕmº£-ŽÃ27T—¸U*v*}u…aø* ˜ÁWˆfq¿(^.Bì /ÕU¿‘iÙ@jõ?Õéwf§Jƒ’kÐq¶A{¨´œ´ nvÊ*H[>q&HÕë29I§ÐsoZZw>êÔ‚ ×1[ ê²ÅË™l˧.Ò*”O‡¡®-Ÿµ?-?Ï/ò–|æˆNùlŽÙò¹ƒÇTž%IÞ‡-0Ü©AãbÀú6A™ýa‘~ê{¹êK¤-nÕKæ&ÂÇ>}¬ž?³/ç;?/ *õÊ;M–ËyDyÈ‹”K³Ž%X„ÅŒ~s? ŽCu
    ]¾t;Á …ƒœòÁygþ/pä¬xR‰Á5õ³ÃýýÀç¡?P»0´Î`Ú© ƒ¢ØTà ˜a
    ¢‹—ô4_)U±ÀÈ\>*›(c4Tïþ\±-åõˆs„3Œš&;ûX0
    ”öÃt¨ìÃÀ§0Ö•clñP¡î$JÐ<Â" Œ¦ÿ*±¡OÁÈÂqªŽ”?¢?šo8Áçÿ˜ÐžÌ

not presumably acclaimed have like that?
    all file is that

If you upload in BINARY mode, it will work.

By default FTP programs will upload in ASCII mode, unless you set it to upload in BINARY mode.

I did how you said but still coming this message

Fatal error: This encoded file is corrupted /www/03/leffafriikit.org/share/index.php on line 0

Fatal error: Call to a member function execute() on a non-object in /www/03/leffafriikit.org/share/index.php on line 10

What i do wrong?

As admin says, it will work if uploaded correctly. The files are zend encoded to stop anyone stealing the script. The files must be uploaded in binary to work. If they are uploaded in ascii, it does not upload correctly, causing the error you are now getting.

Download this:
    http://oldversion.com/download.php?idlo ... 21568121c0

Completely remove any old files, and use this programme to upload the script in binary. It is a radio button in the middle of the screen.

Try that.