Thread: conversion problem

Default conversion problem

Hallo, i installe vShare, but when i trying to use

$cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

or ffmpeg coder, i have a problem. it does not work.

When i use
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

.flv file is created, but have 0b size and when i set to use ffmpeg, file is not even create.

vShare conver movies only if I use old vesrion:
    // For rpm (old) version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es";

I do not understand becasu i use new version of MPlayer SVN-r23545 rpm.livna.org (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team

BTW what is different between old and new method of comperion? or when i use ffmpeg.

Thank you

Default Re: conversion problem

It seems you are using old version. If you download latest version from mplayer site, you need the new command options.

Try change uncommenting the new and see if that works.

If not send a mail to your host with convert command and say that is not working, they will know which command work with the mencoder installed on the server.

rpm.livna.org

It can be old version, just try command for old version and see if that works.