Thread: ERROR:

Default ERROR:

I hav installed the site and now i am trying to upload a video. but all i get is thes message:

ERROR: Failed to mkdir /home/web/vshare/templates_c/: No such file or directory

need some help!
    thx

Please make sure about path of config.php and uu_default_config.pm (cgi-bin)

Default Re: ERROR:

ERROR: Failed to mkdir /home/web/vshare/templates_c/: No such file or directory
    This is default path, you need to modify it with your actual path. You can find more details at install instruction.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Default Re: ERROR:

I am getting the same. I have been trying to install this script for nearly 2 months now and every time I fix 1 thing something else goes wrong. I think it may be something simple that is wrong but I just cant find it. I have also spoke with my host and he has made all necessary modifications to allow this script but I have had no luck. I get "ERROR: Failed to mkdir /public_html/tube/templates_c: No such file or directory " for an error then if I modify the config file per the other posts I get a different error "Failed to find flength file" I have managed to get away from the 500 error when uploading but am now getting these. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you enable the upload progessbar retry after disable the progessbar .