Thread: PreSales Query (Very Urgent)

Default PreSales Query (Very Urgent)

Kindly confirm about following

As i requested earlier about two things.

(a) I don't want customers to uplaod videos. ONly administrator will be able to uplaod videos and clients can only watch. Can i do this.

(b) I want to start a fully paid video site where i will sell monthly accounts. Can i do it with this product.

- You said A + B options are already working in software. Do i have to program something or things are already done and set with Vshare.

- About Payment (does it support 2checkout or Paypal). So when user pay it will automatically check the payment and send the username and password to users. Can i start a portal where people purchase monthly subscription to watch programs for one month. After onem onth it will automatically cancel subscription.

- I need a quote for final software cost + my copyrights and name name everywhere (user and adminstrative mode both) + If you can provide any customised design skin for template + if you can provide customised video player where i can put my logo on each video we will upload on my portal.

- Can you give me your phone number so that i can call you.

Regards

Default Re: PreSales Query (Very Urgent)

Quote Originally Posted by m_33_bangkok
    (a) I don't want customers to uplaod videos. ONly administrator will be able to uplaod videos and clients can only watch. Can i do this.
    Just delete upload.php and remove link to upload from templates/header.tpl file.

(b) I want to start a fully paid video site where i will sell monthly accounts. Can i do it with this product.
    Payment based plans are supported. Payment through paypal. Payment with paypal subscription is not supported, that is user need to make payment when account expires. If user paid for 1 month, on or after expiry date, he will get redirected to payment page on login. Bandwidth usage is not accurate, but subscription based on period of time will work fine.

- About Payment (does it support 2checkout or Paypal). So when user pay it will automatically check the payment and send the username and password to users. Can i start a portal where people purchase monthly subscription to watch programs for one month. After onem onth it will automatically cancel subscription.
    Subscription payment is not supported. It only supported paypal single payment.

- I need a quote for final software cost + my copyrights and name name everywhere (user and adminstrative mode both) + If you can provide any customised design skin for template + if you can provide customised video player where i can put my logo on each video we will upload on my portal.
    vshare is $10.