Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: payment options

Default Re: payment options

It seems ccbill work only forpassword protected member sites. If some one can provide access to ccbill, we can see if its possible to add it to vshare.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzmo
    I would like to see 2checkout as an option.

http://www.2checkout.com
    We will try adding this.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    It seems ccbill work only forpassword protected member sites. If some one can provide access to ccbill, we can see if its possible to add it to vshare.
    if no one can provide access it might be worth contacting there support and telling them what you want to do to see if its possible.

i found a decent one that, if someone would like to figure out how to plug it in, it is similar to paypal,

i have been using paypal for many years, but now to find out they do not accept adult sites, they did when i first started using it,

anyway the name of it is alertpay, it can be found at http://alertpay.com

i sighned up with them and have the Merchant Integration Guide, if someone would like to take a look at it.

thanks
    harvey
    host your site with www.imageleet.com, fast and friendly hosting at an affordable price.

We integrated ccbill has been successfully integrated in our adult vshare site...but you have to set it up a certain way or it won't work out. Good luck to those of you who are trying this on your own, it surely wasn't a simple move.

Paycom/epoch.net have excellent payment facilities for adult sites but I'm not a coder and have trouble implementing this stuff, ANYHELP would be great, and yes I'm sure VSHARE would benefit massively from sales if it was compatible to other payment providers other than Paypal... :D

I have tried integrating a payment option besides horrible PayPAL who not only bar adult sites but also non-christian religious sites. I think I could probably use something like the Australian payMATE and since our memberships are a once-only fee it could be as simple as a payment link. Easy. Unfortunately vShare does not appear to permit me to remove PayPal first (and yes, I did set the option to NO in site settings). It simply keeps putting PayPal back in. This means we can not accept on line payments without sending prospective members to an outside URL and that's both messy and for various reasons not desirable.

Can you please tell me where I would be able to find the script that is used for the Payment option - I would like to fiddle with it to see if I can succeed with CcBill or PayMATE - or at least remove PayPAL from the system altogether. (Good riddance!)

Or am I missing something? Reading your forum pages on the subject it seems that your programmers are quite happy to install cCbill but were erroneously of the impression that it only serviced US registered member sites. This is not so. One of your members has posted the URL you need to use but if you can't find it go back to cCbill and look at the footer - there's an option there which looks grayed-out but isn't NON-US SITES or something similar. This takes you to the correct section to apply for an account.

Hope you can help me with this problem.

have you checked out alertpay, i have been using it with a system i purchased, it works great for me, untill vshare comes up with something that works better, and im sure they are working on this, take a look at www.alertpay.com, and take a look at the system released by a fellow vshare webmaster. http://www.blazingeagletube.com/mods/index.html

do a search on alertpay here and you will see the posts, hope this helps.
    host your site with www.imageleet.com, fast and friendly hosting at an affordable price.

Alertpay doesn't have that great of a reputation. I wouldn't trust having more than a couple of hundred dollars with them, if that much. CCBill is a much better option.
    This user was formerly known as SportsGamingTv.com

Sports Gaming Tv | Global Gaming News

Perhaps I didn't make my original post very clear .. got things muddled up methinks. But I do not have a problem with getting a suitable payment portal. I already have one .. the Australian payMATE. My question is simply:
    "How can I integrate a payment processor in vShare in place of the useless payPAL which won't go away no matter what settings I have tried?!"
    I do appreciate forum members who take the time and trouble to respond but would suggest you take the same time and trouble to read my post in the first place. Could be that you don't know the answer either. Nobody does or has told me about it so far.

Warmest regards from down-under,

Tom B. :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12