I'm trying to implement this script: http://javascript.internet.com/time-dat ... -dash.html

I tried doing a couple different things but can't get it to work with vshare and I'm not sure if I'm missing something, maybe someone has a clue...I'm using FireFox.

First: I put the {literal}{/literal} tags around the script in the header.tpl so that it doesn't crash the site. I put the onload in the <body> tag in the header.tpl also.

I put the "clock" code (what normally goes in the <body> section) on a .php page created outside the RTE.

Code:
<?php
session_start();
include("include/config.php");
include("include/function.php");
STemplate::display('header.tpl');
?>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<tr bgcolor="#000000" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: x-small">

<td ID="Clock0" width="25%" >   </td>

<td ID="Clock1" width="25%" >   </td>

<td ID="Clock2" width="25%" >   </td>

<td ID="Clock3" width="25%" >   </td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#000000" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: x-small">

<td ID="Clock4" width="25%" >   </td>

<td ID="Clock5" width="25%" >   </td>

<td ID="Clock6" width="25%" >   </td>

<td ID="Clock7" width="25%" >   </td>

</tr>

</table>
<?php
STemplate::display('footer.tpl');
?>
For some reason the clock isn't showing up.

Then I tried putting the clock into a "javaclock.js" document and calling it from the header with <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="{$baseurl}/js/javaclock.js"></script> but that only yielded the same results. Not sure if there's something I'm missing...that I should be doing to get this to work.

Anybody have any ideas?