Thread: Overlay Premium Ads! Theuniversitytube.com

Default Overlay Premium Ads! Theuniversitytube.com

To all-

As many of you know I have been running overlay ads on the Vshare platform for about three weeks. I wanted to update you all on the progress. The premium ads are now displaying in the player and my revenue has shot up. Just visit http://theuniversitytube.com and click any school and watch a video and you will see the ads pop.

The company I am using is http://scanscout.com They are familiar with the vshare software and can get you running quickly. Just visit their site and fill out the publisher application! When they contact you be sure to let them know you are using the Vshare software. Integration is simple.

The university Tube or I gain nothing personally or financially by referring you to them. If you are serious about your business and want to begin monetizing your views I highly suggest this route.

My team and I have begun to work on pre and post roll advertising for vshare. Once this is complete I will share as we are also developing a "Spin Off" site of The university Tube. This will be the site in which we use pre and post roll ads. When it launches I will share and give instructions on how to integrate pre and post roll advertising.

Again, we have NO financial gain by you integrating Overlay ads through Scan Scout. However, I am recommending it based off my experience. Lastly, I can tell you that my revenues of the overlay ads is increasing daily.

I wish you all the best of luck and if i can assist or if you have questions regarding the Overlay ads please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Ashley

Default Re: Overlay Premium Ads! Theuniversitytube.com

Do they accept adult only sites?
    SPEED UP YOUR VSHARE SITE!
    Speed up your vshare site by "offloading" your images and video thumbs!
    Just visit http://offload.limbar.com for details.

Quote Originally Posted by browniegirl
    I'm not real sure, but you can apply with scanscout.com and see.

Quote Originally Posted by mhancoc7
    Hey porkd,
    I am still running the ads, but I have not actually seen one appear on my site in quite a while. I need to email them, but I was wondering if you could take a look at a few of my video pages and see if you see any ads.
    http://www.TheJesusTV.com.
    Thanks, Jereme
    Hey! When I click to view a video I do see the ads. If I jusdt load jesustv.com and view the video that appears on the index page then no I do not see the ads.

Yes, I looked last night and didn't see the code in place. But I knew at one time you had it setup. Anyway, I have been in contact with them regarding the eCPM being so low this month. I don't no if you noticed but making money this month has be scarce. We have served over 50,000 videos this month and made very little.

They assured me would all start getting higher eCPM's and better paying ads. I have noticed a difference in the 3 days. I hope you see them same.

Quote Originally Posted by browniegirl
    If they do not then BLA has an API for video sites, but I'm not sure how to go about integrating it with vshare.

Forgive my ignorance.. but what is "BLA"? Whats the web address?
    SPEED UP YOUR VSHARE SITE!
    Speed up your vshare site by "offloading" your images and video thumbs!
    Just visit http://offload.limbar.com for details.

Black Label Ads.com (use to be AVN). It's adbrite's adult links. I think you can also use the same API for non-adult ads if you have a non-adult web site.

I think their system puts up sort of a preroll or postroll that is a full ad block, but I'm not sure. I haven't even thought about where to begin adding to to vshare, not sure if I could figure it out.

That would actually be a good tool to use for the regular adbrite ads. It would give you the ability to block sites you dont want displayed, and I presume the results would probably be based on the tags associated with each specific video.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out