Thread: File uploads but nothing else...

Default File uploads but nothing else...

I'm trying to track down "myjavascriptajax.js" to see if it's a required file. The file doesnt exist in a fresh downloaded copy of vshare.

I'm using Godaddy hosting which other have had problems with... I noticed this file missing in my error log and thought it may have something to do with my problem.

Also somewhere font-grid.css is called by "font-grids.css" which also left entries in my error log. I just copied the orig file over to the file it's needing for the time being.

Any ideas?

Default Re: File uploads but nothing else...

Same missing file problem, just not on Go Daddy. Installed the script had a few problems but managed to fix those. Getting a 500 internal server error now when trying to upload videos and when I check the error logs on my host, it's because of a missing myjavascriptajax.js file. Checked the js folder... it's not there. Double checked the original zip file... not there. Can someone tell me how to get this file or tell me how to otherwise fix the problem please?

Default Re: File uploads but nothing else...

I have the problem fixed but still don't have the myjavascriptajax.js file. Also missing atleast 1 other file myphpajax.php in the ajax folder. The myjavascriptajax.js was showing up in my error log also but turns out it was a problem on the webhost and they've fixed it for me. So I'm assuming these files aren't required because the script is running great for me now. Please let me know by pm if you get it to work on GoDaddy. I had them, but didn't think the script would work because I couldn't find any of the requirements for install in their knowledge base so I switched webhosts.

If you don't manage to get it working on GoDaddy. Apthost supports vshare and I got excellent support today. Very fast and efficient. http://www.apthost.com

Here's my site if you wanna see it. Still have to customize it.
    http://www.peepdat.com