Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multi-Server Help

Default Re: Multi-Server Help

Great info! - Can you give a more detailed example of the "mysql command line using phpmyadmin" -- The pic helps -- I am not sure how to do that. I did more servers, and now I can neither delete the flv files (using my vshare admin", nor do they play any more. I even tried to rename the multi server to the new locations (and made sure the files where in the same folder, etc... but that did not work. Im thinking thr mysql command you mentioned may help -- but I dont want to mess anything up -- so more info please??
    SPEED UP YOUR VSHARE SITE!
    Speed up your vshare site by "offloading" your images and video thumbs!
    Just visit http://offload.limbar.com for details.

Quote Originally Posted by browniegirl
    Great info! - Can you give a more detailed example of the "mysql command line using phpmyadmin" -- The pic helps -- I am not sure how to do that. I did more servers, and now I can neither delete the flv files (using my vshare admin", nor do they play any more. I even tried to rename the multi server to the new locations (and made sure the files where in the same folder, etc... but that did not work. Im thinking thr mysql command you mentioned may help -- but I dont want to mess anything up -- so more info please??
    Hi,
    You need to know about PHPMYADMIn or my sql command prompt. IF you are not expert i suggest ask help of your hosting company. Before you do anything on database please backup it or request hosting company to backup for you..

If you want my assistant please email me to [email protected] and let me know how may i assist you..
    Regards,
    Hoque

I have found the solution.

In addition to all the above (as per installation guide) you need to add .htaccess. It should be the same .htaccess which is originally present in your flvideo folder of your actual vshare website. So copy and transfer to the external server folder for videos.

It works to play the video from the external server.

Thanks

I have found the solution.

In addition to all the above (as per installation guide) you need to add .htaccess. It should be the same .htaccess which is originally present in your flvideo folder of your actual vshare website. So copy and transfer to the external server folder for videos.

It works to play the video from the external server.

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123