Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADMIN Please respond - All of a sudden not working

Default ADMIN Please respond - All of a sudden not working

When using the "import video" option, we are now getting the error message "Video already processed or in process queue." Prior to today we have had no problem importing videos from Youtube or anywhere else. Could somebody please help me fix this problem? No changes were made to the software at all. One day it worked, the next it did not.

vShare version: 2.6 (DB Version: 2.6)

I attempted to fix the problem by deleting everything from the process que. Everything in there was already complete, so I figured it would be fine.

I then tried to import a video from YouTube. It seemed like it worked fine. I looked in the que and there it was. BUT the status remains "Download Started" even two hours later. (Yes cron is setup properly - remember eveything was working fine until today).

I tried to import another video and we are back to the same error message from the first paragraph.

Any help would be appreciated. I would really like for admin to help me out on this.

Thank you,
    Eric

Default Re: ADMIN Please respond - All of a sudden not working

I had simalar issue and thought lib curl was installed properly post below
    http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2658

Turned out I had to recompile curl again, ask you host about this, I am no expert but it's worth a try, you can even upload a php info file to see if it's enabled.
    Fixed my issue as this was related to youtube uploads.

Thanks for the response, but that is not the case with this issue.

Admin, I would really like to hear from you. I have sent you an email and private message, as well as publicly posting this plea for help.

I too just started getting this problem today. It definitely is not a Curl issue. As I have imported 1000+ videos and never had issue until today. I tried it with Daily Motion and all was fine. I think youtube may have updated code, and we may need to do the same.

Admin please let us know what you think and how it can be fixed.

"Download Started" same problem today.
    i imported a lot of videos but i cannot import today.

Quote Originally Posted by porkd
    I too just started getting this problem today. It definitely is not a Curl issue. As I have imported 1000+ videos and never had issue until today. I tried it with Daily Motion and all was fine. I think youtube may have updated code, and we may need to do the same.

Admin please let us know what you think and how it can be fixed.

I don't understand why nobody that works here will reply. My email and private message have been ignored as well. Are they still in business?

hi guys!!!

Even i have been getting this issue since today morning... i think we all are hosted with http://www.hostonnet.com and they have some issue with this.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by megavideos.in
    hi guys!!!

Even i have been getting this issue since today morning... i think we all are hosted with http://www.hostonnet.com and they have some issue with this.

Dave
    I have some halarious instant message sessions with them. You tell them about a problem and they reply with "ok". Um does that mean that you will fix it? "I understand". You understand what? "I have to go to lunch now"

That's my experience with hostonnet!

Quote Originally Posted by megavideos.in
    hi guys!!!

Dave

Actually, I am on a dedicated server, and this issued just occurred yesterday. It definitely is a script issue and not a server issue.

Youtube did in fact change the URLs. As of yesterday, most of the Youtube ripper sites are not working. What a bummer. Hopefully Vshare will figure a way around this. If they are still in business... judging from their lack of response my guess is that they are not. (sarcasm)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast