I have just started Your Beat Ideas .I was wondering if someone can come up with some clean channel names as it will be for kids to use as well to express their ideas and things they created or invented.This site will not be allowed to have adult content in it at all.I want it safe to view for everyone.I done away with the channels that came with vshare. I'll eventually think of some,but was wondering if you have any ideas.I want it for people to be able to add their ideas or inventions that they created themselves and to just have fun.I just need several different channel names.I have 4 only,but they are just demo versions.Channels can range from Home improvement ideas,electronic ideas,custom vehicle ideas.I guess I can use them,but as for the pictures I need, I don't want to break any copyright violations.So i was wondering where I might can find lots of pictures to choose from just for the thumbnails of the channels page.I appreciate it alot.On the other hand I thought about as a user joined before they posted a video I'd create them a user name channel.Then they could email me their thumbnail they wanted to use and post it on their personal channel.So if you have created something or invented something please join and upload a video.Also I haven't got the email working from the site yet,but hopefully I will have the mail server added soon.Sometimes site will go down because of loss of the wireless connection,but it will soon be moved to a wired connection once design is finished.I only have an upload speed of 300 kbps.So far it's been doing ok.Also where I work they will soon be hosting as well for non adult sites.If they can get enough people a month,they are talking about having a T1 line put in at the office so you can have super fast speeds for people to access your web page. http://www.yourbestideas.net