Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.6 Template needed - 20 USD via Paypal for this !

Default vShare 2.6 Template needed - 20 USD via Paypal for this !

Hi folks,

as the owner of vshareskins does not want my money (he doesnt accept paypal-payments), i ask around if someone of you people here maybe already created / or can create a goodlooking custom template for vShare 2.6 ?

How should it look ? ...

In best case just like youtube themselfs, plain white and decent graphics underlay with darkred/black elements looks clean and nice.

But i also have nothing against some modern style with rounded elements and glossy gradients for example, just keep the background white and the elements darkred/black.

So if you have or can create something like that, please send me a pm with a template-demo link, that i can have a look if its that what i need.

Thank you vm.

Regards,

anexX

Default Re: vShare 2.6 Template needed - 20 USD via Paypal for this !

Please check my signature and contact me. Paypal is the only form or payment I accept. It's fast free and SECURE and anyone can use their credit card on it, you don't need an account with them to use it.

I have sent you a PM and as stated here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2885
    if any body has a color scheme they want, to let me know. I do skinning so am more than willing to work with you on this project.

I will work on a white with dark red/black elements today and post it to the site as soon as it's done. :D
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

haha. Nice work. I've got the youtube flv player to go along with it. ;)
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Hey thanks!

I seen the youtube player for sale on the 'net for like $300.00 and I just don't have that kind of cash or I'd get it.

Quote Originally Posted by grynmoors
    Yeahhh, your on the right way dude !

Just two things to be done:

1. This soft-white gradient in the bg1.gif`s and tab.gif`s section looks nice, but make sure its borders are harmoning with the 1px box-content border. Actually on top of the bg1.gif the border is 2px, should be 1px and same color like the box content`s border too. Also please remove the blue bottom border out of these two .gifs, should be like the box content border too.

2. The "New Videos" and "Recently viewed" sections please background white, no lila and also no yellow hover, just all white.

Else, very good !

If you can manage to make the other subpages of this vshare 2.6 template as decent as the startpage aswell, i`ll be your first buyer ! :)

Please let me know here when you have updated the template, thank you.

Best regards,

anexX

Oh, that's "dudette" (that's ok, I know my handle doesn't denote gender so most ppl assume I'm a guy--which is good for keeping creeps off my back).

OK, I'll work on your suggestions. I didn't want to be TOO much like youtube for obvious reasons which is why I left the hover, images, borders and and background colors as they were (I actually liked the contrast), but if you want everything white and the borders to match and with no rollover effects, I can do that. Give me a couple days.

Ok, I had time today and made the modifications that I think you wanted. I have a working demo up right now at http://webgeek-design.com/vshare. I'll be leaving that up for the next 24 hours. After that, it is subject to change as that URL is my TEST SITE and I use it when skinning to see if everything works.

I'll be including it in the CUSTOM skins section shortly. Takes me a short while to set that up, but it should be available for purchase by this evening.

Hi,

thats what i desired, super.

Now whats left to fix are the double borders that are still on some images ..for example in the index-page on the bottom-graphic, and ive seen some in the userprofile-page aswell, but that should be easy to fix eh.

Btw, ive sent you the 20 USD via paypal 2 hours ago, but the download ive got was the old template, not the one with the updated graphics.

Lets do it this way ..you first fix the 2 or 3 images that still have these doubleborders, and when thats finished you send me the template via email, ok ?

I will send you my mailadd via pm.

And thx, super template, cant wait to use it :)

Regards,

anexX

Which template did you download? custom01 or custom03? Custom 03 has the updated graphics. Please try downloading it again. Log into your account and go to "order history" Make sure you ordered the right one. Please PM me your order number.

OK, I see the double border you're talking about (doesn't show up in FireFox, but does in IE---which is why IE BLOWS). I'll fix that and send you the appropriate file to replace. I will also update the skin for future downloads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast