Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do u gona release 2.7 ?

Default When do u gona release 2.7 ?

Can you please let us know when you are planing to release the 2.7 version ?
    thank you very much in advance.

We are woking on the new version.We will release the latest version vShare 2.7 as soon as possible.

Default Re: When do u gona release 2.7 ?

Ok a changelog would help.

Last release was December 07..it's May 08

Update is well overdue...

I dont know about way overdue. When compared to a lot of other scripts on the internet, this one has been updated pretty frequently. I'm pretty happy with the current version just the way it is. I most likely will not upgrade further unless they roll out some unexpected feature that I feel I can not live without.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGamingTV.com
    I dont know about way overdue. When compared to a lot of other scripts on the internet, this one has been updated pretty frequently. I'm pretty happy with the current version just the way it is. I most likely will not upgrade further unless they roll out some unexpected feature that I feel I can not live without.

Yeah, good for you...

Still waiting...please don't "Hijack" this thread.

Nobody's hijacked anything, and there's no reason to be a condescending prick.

Nobody's hijacked anything, and there's no reason to be a condescending prick.
    Again a hijack..now I will be a "prick" ..has education dropped that much where you live? Grow up

/flamewar

My post was not a hijack, it was about the topic at hand. Just because I do not agree with you does not change this. You're certainly making friends fast newbie. :lol:

My post was not a hijack, it was about the topic at hand. Just because I do not agree with you does not change this. You're certainly making friends fast newbie. :lol:
    WTF? are you kidding? I mean really? I don't know if you know this but... this is a message board for a script... not a gaming or sport community..and making friends "here" is not the main objective..again..put your crayons away and go to bed. The correct term for you is not newbie..it's NOOB..look it up you f*ckin AOL user... so LOL, ROTFL, and STFU.. and all the other acronyms you noobs use. /flame <== that is to symbolize BBcode saying end flame noob...got it sporto?

Wow, this is a fun thread. Didn't realize things could get so heated on a script forum.
    I know it has nothing to do with me, but I'm bored, so I'm gonna interject myself into the conversation.
    I gotta side with SportsGaming on this one, flex. He was just adding a simple response to something YOU had said, and you went completely ballistic on him.
    And the "eduction" remark was way out of line.
    This is a pretty harmless forum...let's try to take it down a notch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast