Thread: [ADD ON] VShare Slider

Default Re: [ADD ON] VShare Slider

Hey Jereme,
    Is there a way for me to add the title underneath each thumbs in the slider?

Hmmm...it's still not apparent to me how I add in the titles underneath the thumbs. Is there a specific function I have to put in the php file? Like <titleURL> or something?

Hey Jereme,
    You were right...I just had to change the captions setting and increase the height. Part of my problem was that you example 2 isn't showing up in firefox...but I was able to see it in explorer.
    I have it looking pretty good now, but there's a couple other changes that I'd like to make that don't seem to be customizable.
    First off, I'd like to set the height and width of my thumbs. For some reason, half of my thumbs are shorter than the rest, which means that grey background is really big for some of my thumbs. Is there a way to set the height and width?
    Second, I would like to add more space in between each thumb, but it doesn't look like I can do that.
    Thanks again,
    Tal

Jereme,
    Let me know if you make some of those changes. Until then, I'm going to hold off on integrating the slider into my site.
    Thanks
    Tal

What is vshare slider? and where do I see a sample?
    SPEED UP YOUR VSHARE SITE!
    Speed up your vshare site by "offloading" your images and video thumbs!
    Just visit http://offload.limbar.com for details.