Quote Originally Posted by grynmoors
My site is sports video but with videos being as large as 25-50 mb, it seems as the space is getting used up fast. I am pondering buying a small office space and just sticking a bonded t1 in that sucker and throwing a small rack in it.
Yep, your own bank of servers. You'll need to have a good monitor like hyperspin on them so that when they go down you can rush over there and start everything back up, plenty of cooling and that you know apache or unix or whatever system this stuff will be running on..dns stuff...yadda yadda yadda ...I'm sure you know about all this stuff...I'm not that savy on running my own server except I know someone who runs a datacenter at microsoft and they have to have all these cooling systems and 24 hour staff incase something crashes and stuff and you need a security check to get into the place LOL. One of these days I'm going to ask for a tour.

Good luck with that!
I'm a system administrator of a company so I think I got that. :wink: I also already have a monitoring system that tells me if a service stops running and restarts it automatically and I am running everything on VMWare and have failover setup so that if a physical server dies, it just moves the vserver over to another host and starts it up. VMWare is the shit.