Thread: Need help with 2.6...Will someone help

Default Need help with 2.6...Will someone help

Listen...I need a fresh copy of 2.6. I for some reason get no response from the help message I post here. I purchased 2.4 and did the upgrades. Read below. How in the hell do I get a fresh copy of 2.6. Once someone joins my damn site they are there forever with full access. I am going to post this message everyday until I get a answer. I have been waiting 2 months now and no one will respond. Do the buy scripts people ever read this forum. HOw do I get in touch with them. I see no email. Will someone here please help me

I have my site setup so that anyone who joins gets a 2 day trial period. This use to work fine but now it
    does not work anymore. Anyone who joins can download forever. Something happened but I have no ideal
    what. Does anyone know what is going on. If anyone has no ideal how to fix this how do I get a new copy of 2.6 and
    is there a way to move my database to the new copy.

Default Re: Need help with 2.6...Will someone help

try [email protected]

Did you try the download link in the confirmation email you were sent or see if you still have the original email and use the email address from that to write to them?
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

I no longer have that email.

Quote Originally Posted by grynmoors
    try [email protected]

Did you try the download link in the confirmation email you were sent or see if you still have the original email and use the email address from that to write to them?

I hope buyscripts gets back to you then. How did you pay for it? Did you use PayPal? The info will be in your account history...you should have a receipt that you can send them which shows your email address and the date and stuff...one way I was able to reach admin was to write to the forums over at hostonnet.com
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!