Thread: My own template and translation

Default My own template and translation

Hi,

Can I make my own template for the script?

Also, can I translate it to my language?

Thanks.

Yes, you can if you know HTML and CSS.

Edit files in templates folder.

Default Re: My own template and translation

Hi my name is Tony and have a big problem. And by big, i mean i can't continue develope my page untill its fixed.
    Ive used much time on my own try to fix it, but im stuck. Please anyone that could help, i even pay!

Okey, the problem is about language. Im translating everyting to norwegian, but the letter æ ø and å wouldnt show up.

What ive found out by my self: I need to use the utf-8_bin in my database : done
    I must do the same in the header.tpl: done

When i add groups on the page i CAN actually see the letters in the description and futher on. So there is no problem there.
    But when i try to edit the index.tpl and write the 3 letters there it shows up like squares like this [][][][]

The only way for me to show the letters on the page is to use the codes:

(without the '-')
    &-aelig; = æ
    &-AElig; = Æ
    &-oslash; = ø
    &-Oslash; = Ø
    &-aring; = å
    &-Aring; = Å

And it takes TIME to write in those codes for every time i use those sweet letters.

And another thing, when people write comments the result shows up pretty ugly = []?[][]? catch my drift?

So please if there is anybody out there with a heart of gold (by that i mean those who dont take charge) or someone with a heart of silver (those who take some charge)
    that could help me. Please contact me. Write to me at the forum or to my email: [email protected] .

Best of all regards in the world yours siencerly from love with world peace:

Tony

Default My own signup and video image blog

This script may look good as a Social Network, but becomes useless for 75% users, who intend to use it in blogs etc. The person has to know Smarty and Zend Optimizer.

They should provide alternate PHP5/ PHP4 scripts for upload and conversion. The remaining things can be done by developers according to their requirement.

How can we only seperate the upload, and conversion script? We have our own signup forms.In vShare, after upload, it is automatically redirected to a diffent page. We are unable to change them. Changing the logo, template or upload limit etc. is not just what is needed. A simple PHP5/ PHP4 script for upload and conversion is more required by developers.

Default Re: My own template and translation

This script was not designed for blogs, it was designed to be a youtube clone. Nothing more. While I do wish that the developers would provide decrypted versions of the current version, they, unfortunately, have not done so. However, we have been told that the next version (no release date has been set as of yet) will come decrypted so that should be good.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!