If anyone can help me get this fixed, it's worth 10.00 bucks to me via PayPal. Sorry, just can't afford a lot right now. Anyway, please see the other comment of mine here too, and then take a look at this video link:

http://www.meineclipshow.einfachclic...twas-als-test/

As you can see, the rating image appears in the right place, but it's not being replicated often enough because the box is not allowing it all to fit. This is something that I must get fixed ASAP. If you were logged in as a member, you'd see that height is not an issue at all since all three colors ... opaque, yellow, and green ... appear on top of each other perfectly. The problem is simply that I can't figure out how to make the block which contains the starrating.gif wider, so that all 5 of our rating symbols will fit.
There's a css file which is how I got the height to work and then there's the view_video.tpl file in templates. But between those two, I can't figure it out where the width "problem" is. If you know how - TELL ME - and the 10.00 bucks is yours. Thanks a bunch.