Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Member Special -- V-Share-Mods.com

Default Forum Member Special -- V-Share-Mods.com

The next 10 forum members can get all of the mods from Clip-Share-Mods.com for only $20 (Regularly $39.99).

Just use this link
    http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=527120

Thanks, Jereme

Default Re: Forum Member Special -- V-Share-Mods.com

Only 9 more left!

Thanks, Jereme

Thanks for the deal!

Is there any code you have developed that will randomly place a different mod each time you reload the page?

Quote Originally Posted by mersh
    Thanks for the deal!

Is there any code you have developed that will randomly place a different mod each time you reload the page?
    No problem!

Yes, I have something that would do just that. I would need to "dig" it up.

Jereme

Those are cool but I think the traditional html is better than the cool flash stuff for SEO purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by CliftonH
    Those are cool but I think the traditional html is better than the cool flash stuff for SEO purposes.
    Well I do agree with that if we were talking about a full flash site. However, I think that a balance between SEO and "cool flash" can be obtained.

Thanks, Jereme

PS Love your site!!

Quote Originally Posted by vsharemods
    Well I do agree with that if we were talking about a full flash site. However, I think that a balance between SEO and "cool flash" can be obtained.

Thanks, Jereme

PS Love your site!!
    Touche'.
    Sometimes people go over board on the flash media without realizing the true effect and defeat of SEO. SEO is of course important. And your flash is definitely cool so I give you props there. When purchasing the swf file, do we receive the fla file?

Thanks for visiting my motorcycle website, LifeOnOne.com

Thanks, Jereme

PS Love your site!!
    Touche'.
    Sometimes people go over board on the flash media without realizing the true effect and defeat of SEO. SEO is of course important. And your flash is definitely cool so I give you props there. When purchasing the swf file, do we receive the fla file?

Thanks for visiting my motorcycle website, LifeOnOne.com
    Yes, I agree.

No, the source is not included.

No problem. I really like what you have done with the site.

Jereme

Thanks for the deal!

No problem!

Jereme
    Hey that would be awesome....! I think too that it might sell a few more packages :)

I appreciate what was said about SEO and flash, but it doesn't really apply here... it is just an object on a page, not the entire page itself. The pages that these mods sit on, can be optimized as much as you like. Sure the search engine can't see the flash, but the surfers can see it. I know the first time I put just a simple rotator on my site, a lot of people made comments to me about how professional it looked. Jereme's mods are really hot, much more than the simple rotator, and I'm looking forward to the comments. Anything I can have that youtube doesn't have is a plus on my side.

And Jereme.... I dont' want to bring up the past (unless you want to) but I gave you a really hard time on an issue awhile back related to some of these flash add-ons.... I'm sorry it took me so long to let it go, and I apologize.

Dave

Thanks for the deal!

No problem!

Jereme
    Hey that would be awesome....! I think too that it might sell a few more packages :)

I appreciate what was said about SEO and flash, but it doesn't really apply here... it is just an object on a page, not the entire page itself. The pages that these mods sit on, can be optimized as much as you like. Sure the search engine can't see the flash, but the surfers can see it. I know the first time I put just a simple rotator on my site, a lot of people made comments to me about how professional it looked. Jereme's mods are really hot, much more than the simple rotator, and I'm looking forward to the comments. Anything I can have that youtube doesn't have is a plus on my side.

And Jereme.... I dont' want to bring up the past (unless you want to) but I gave you a really hard time on an issue awhile back related to some of these flash add-ons.... I'm sorry it took me so long to let it go, and I apologize.

Dave
    Yes they are really cool, if used properly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast