Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: install

Default Re: install

Ok, you'll need to setup your php.ini file to resemble what's listed at:

http://www.vshare.in/requirements.html

After you do that, you will need to restart Apache.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

K an di get htis error once i try to upload a video

Temporary File Name :
    File Size :0
    File Type :
    File Name :Rc Mod GamePlay.flv
    [ERROR: 1] The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini

You need to change all of the settings listed on the post I gave you in your php.ini file and, then after doing that, restart Apache. You are getting the error because the file you are uploading is larger than the default max upload size in PHP. Until you make those changes in your php.ini file and restart Apache, you are going to get errors.

Let me ask you a question, do you know how to make those changes? Or, is what I am saying "greek" to you?
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

No I understand fully what i need to do but one question how do i restart apache or can i give you acces to edit settings for me

Visit my vShare Solutions support page (http://www.vsharesolutions.com/support.php) and send me a message containing your server's IP address and root password and I will make those changes for you and restart Apache.
    vShare Solutions

I'm on a vps server so do u need my HyperVM Access

Your VPS should have a root password. It will be whatever username/password you used when you installed all of the required software (such as mplayer, ffmpeg, etc). If not (or if you are unsure), send the HyperVM access information.
    vShare Solutions

i just sent you the stuff

Ok. Modifying now.
    vShare Solutions

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast