Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 404 error - more information on this?

Default 404 error - more information on this?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /install/create_tables.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at http://www.mysite.com Port 80

I looked at others whom had the same problem, however, I can't seem to get it show.
    I placed a text file in there to see if it'd allow me to view it, however, it did and the same applied to trying to view a generic .php file. I believe this an error in the database.

Default Re: 404 error - more information on this?

I need help or advice...

I've been trying to figure out how to get this to work and i'm seeming to have trouble. I worked with it all last night yet I still don't seem to get it.

Can anyone help?

you need mod rewrites enabled ask your host to enable them

Actually, you are not getting a 404. You are getting a 403 Forbidden along with a 404 File Not Found). You need to check the permissions on your files to make sure that they are set properly.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

umm, so everything stated in the installation should be 777 correct? or i may have to change another folder?

I haven't a clue, I checked the permissions, they are as stated. I changed the php configs to how the requirements are and my error changed to a 403 to a 500 now.

can someone physically fix this script? i can give you my information and possibly can help me fix it? at last resort if no one is willing, I will offer a payment to get it functional.

thanks

copy and paste all the tables in PHPMYADMIN

If all else fails ill get in running for you for 10 bucks within minutes of payment

Paypal

If you want to do this PM me your Cpanel details

there is no tables that are being created. also, i'm trying to reinstall the software needed and it's being a pain now, unlike before it was sucessful.

Your host do not support vshare requirements. vshare only work if your server have ffmpeg, mencoder, etc installed.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

you're saying the server when you obtain it should already have these on it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast