Thread: Vshare/Mybb forum integration bridge completed

Default Vshare/Mybb forum integration bridge completed

Hello,
    Our vshare/mybb forum bridge is completed for the default vshate template design.
    It can be viewed here: http://www.sohogig.com

Please give us your input and any suggestions on any improvements.

Thanks and have a great day.

Default Re: Vshare/Mybb forum integration bridge completed

My opinion would be to stop spamming the forum. All you need is ONE post regarding your bridge. If people want it, they will contact you for it. Repeatedly spamming the forum isn't going to make people purchase your bridge. Rather, it becomes annoying and makes it look as though you are desperate to make a quick buck.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

First of all, I did not ask for your opinion.
    Your posts in threads, that you are obviously not interested in or participating in creates clutter in the forums for others to have to sift through.
    If you need a place to complain or vent, try some chat rooms.
    That will provide you with some instant satisfaction.

Just because I would not sell the bridge to you for $10.00 like you wanted does not mean you need to create drama here.
    The fact that it was not sold to you for your rediculous offer of $10.00 also shows I am not interested in some quick sale.

Get your facts right MX
    Bplex is actually trying to help you here by giving you valuable advice. I'm the one that made the 10 dollar offer via email and not bplex. Your making your self look like a ass yet again. Now i suggest your load your preferred messenger "gay messenger, yahoo messenger, or what ever you use and vent away to your internet friends .... You DO NOT come to a board and SLAM the most helpful user here "BPLEX".. Bplex has helped hundreds if not thousands of people trouble shoot this script. What have you done besides create a bridge? Being an asshole to people that have earned a lot of respect at this board will only get you disliked

NOTE
    Anyone has the right to add their opinion to a thread created at a public forum. If you dislike this fact then please remove your threads and take a hike down the road

/Shakes Head...

Normally, mxmedia, I wouldn't even bother to pleasure you with a response to such an ignorant reply. But, since I'm in the entertaining mood:

Quote Originally Posted by mxmedia
    First of all, I did not ask for your opinion.
    Are you sure? Because I could have swore in your first post you stated:

Please give us your input and any suggestions on any improvements.
    My suggestion and improvement to you is to take your useless babbling and spamming somewhere else. You come here posting over and over about your myBB bridge like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. What makes you so special? When real modders create something new for vShare, we post it once, normally in a single thread so as to not clutter up things. If people want it, they buy it. If people don't, well, that tells us that people are not interested in it and we move on to create the next item. When people post about their stuff over and over, what that tells us (us as in people who would be interested in purchasing your mod) is that something fishy is going on.

Your posts in threads, that you are obviously not interested in or participating in creates clutter in the forums for others to have to sift through.
    If you need a place to complain or vent, try some chat rooms.
    That will provide you with some instant satisfaction.
    Obviously, you are thinking that I am someone else. *IF* I take the time out of my schedule to post in any forum, you better believe that I am posting with a purpose. I do not now, nor have I ever, posted just because I felt like rambling or was not interested in posting. I have much better things to do with my time.

Just because I would not sell the bridge to you for $10.00 like you wanted does not mean you need to create drama here.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I would scrape someone else's dog poo off the ground before I purchase a forum bridge from you. Now, understand that I am NOT bashing your work. Your bridge may be really good. It's just that if I can build it myself (which I can), I'm not going to purchase it from someone else. The ONLY exception to that rule is that if the product is being offered from someone that I know, respect, or trust. If that is the case, I would consider purchasing it as I am all for the idea of spreading around the wealth.

The fact that it was not sold to you for your rediculous offer of $10.00 also shows I am not interested in some quick sale.
    Obviously from my last excerpt, I didn't attempt to purchase your bridge. But, to comment, no, the fact that you would not sell your script to bigoboy for $10 doesn't mean that you are not interested in a quick sell. What it does mean is that you would not sell to bigoboy because he pretty much told you to do the same thing that I did in another post, which is to stop spamming the forums. If he had not said anything, there is a good chance that you may have sold it to him for $10.

Quote Originally Posted by bigoboy
    Get your facts right MX
    Bplex is actually trying to help you here by giving you valuable advice. I'm the one that made the 10 dollar offer via email and not bplex. Your making your self look like a ass yet again. Now i suggest your load your preferred messenger "gay messenger, yahoo messenger, or what ever you use and vent away to your internet friends .... You DO NOT come to a board and SLAM the most helpful user here "BPLEX".. Bplex has helped hundreds if not thousands of people trouble shoot this script. What have you done besides create a bridge? Being an asshole to people that have earned a lot of respect at this board will only get you disliked
    Thanks for the post. I appreciate that. I would suspect that he'll probably come back and pull something else out of his rear so we'll see shortly :D
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!