Thread: Buy more licenses

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bigoboy View Post
    Its not like they worked THEIR ass off to build this script from bottom to top.
    Actually, that's exactly what they did. Talk to bplex about it - he knows. That's why there's been no update for a year - the thing was built from the ground up, and it has many features you don't see in any other youtube clone scripts.

Not sure what sent you on your rant, but if you feel that this code isn't worth ten bucks, what in the world are you doing here? If you don't like the script or the price, don't use it. If you think you can do a better job at building a script knock yourself out. Or go spend fifty or a hundred dollars on some other script or use one of the free ones.

And your statement that they should get less for it because they are in India is just plain ignorant.

For me I'm happy to pay ten dollars a domain for the sites I use this script on, and I don't expect much support at that price. The thing works, and if it doesn't do everything I want it to do, well, I only paid ten bucks for it. If I want different features I use a different script. I don't get what all your hostility is about.
    Last edited by mersh; 05-31-2009 at 04:46 AM.