Thread: Help! cant log into admin panel! im getting a 403 error message..

Exclamation Help! cant log into admin panel! im getting a 403 error message..

Hello, I was able to log into my admin panel today and then this evening i all of a sudden get a "403 forbidden You don't have permission to access /admin/ on this server" message when i try to log into my admin panel.. I did not go into cpanel and change anything in the admin panel today.. this just happened out of no where.. I also noticed that my admin folder in the public html section of cpanel is now empty... i didnt delete any files it seems to just happened on its own... i tried to re upload the admin files and nothing happens.. its is not taking the new files?? plz help i cant manage my site without my admin panel.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ukachi View Post
    Hello, I was able to log into my admin panel today and then this evening i all of a sudden get a "403 forbidden You don't have permission to access /admin/ on this server" message when i try to log into my admin panel.. I did not go into cpanel and change anything in the admin panel today.. this just happened out of no where.. I also noticed that my admin folder in the public html section of cpanel is now empty... i didnt delete any files it seems to just happened on its own... i tried to re upload the admin files and nothing happens.. its is not taking the new files?? plz help i cant manage my site without my admin panel.. thanks
    Please contact http://[email protected] with your ftp login details

problem has been fixed they responded to me.. thanks