Thread: Groups Problem

Default Groups Problem

Hello,

I’ve just noticed that I have a problem with the Groups section.

When you visit any of the group’s home pages, you cannot see any topics, and also even if you are the owner of the group, there is no options showing the topics, post new topic, or anything like that.

So actually there are no options available to you, when you’re visiting groups. Also, it doesn’t make any difference if you’re a member or not, or even if you are the owner of that group, still no topics showing, or any other options are not available.

All these happened after the upgrade, to the 2.7 version.

I have chosen this example, so as you can see there no topics showing even is there are few posted topics, on this particular group: http://www.heyahey.com/group/help/

Please help,

Regards,

Heyahey.com
    Last edited by heyahey; 08-23-2009 at 07:36 AM.

I have the same problem. Any Idea how to fix that?

One thing i found allready out: There is a certain div missing. The Jquery function references to a div $("#display_topics"). If you create such a div in your group_home.tpl like <div id="display_topics"></div>, you unfortunately get connection error.

Topic section in groups has removed from version 2.7. If you need it, please open a support ticket at BuyScripts Helpdesk and send your vshare admin and ftp login details.

thanks,