Thread: Emails without text in body

Default Emails without text in body

Hi,

I have a problem with the emails sent from vshare. The problem is that mails sent to Hotmail mailboxes, are received in white (with other mail clients the mails are received correctly). I have installed vshare to another server and the mails sent to hotmail are received correctly. But I also have another web site installed on the first server that sends all mail correctly (included to Hotmail), so it seems the problem is not on the server but not on vshare too. So I can not understand where it should be the problem. It may be a specific function that uses vshare that the server does not support. Even more strange that only happens on some mail clients (especially in Hotmail, emails are received but the message body is blank, without text). You have any idea what can be happen?

Thanks,

Guillem

This happens for any mails ? Can you send a mail from your site to hostonnet at hotmail dot com (test email)
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Yes, signup mails, activation mails, or reset password mails. I have registered you to the web with your hotmail mail you provide. You will receive the confirmation mail. I ask to my host provider but their customer service is very poor.

Thanks