Thread: Embedding Images

Default Embedding Images

I am wanting to bulk import embed details into the database rather than having to do this individually. I can see where and how I can import the video details into the database but this does not let me include the thumbnail details.

However, I can also see there is a folder that has the thumbnail image in (even if this is an embed?) but I am not sure how best to get these to bulk import?

Any suggestions or another I can do a bulk import of embedded videos?

Default Embedding Images

Youtube bulk import allow in admin area.This function can automatically insert data into database and download thumbnails.

admin area->video processing->Bulk Import

to insert search keyword ,video added to username and select appropriate channel then submt.
    next page display video detailes for seach keyword.select videos and import.
    Last edited by vshare; 01-11-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Yes, I noticed this functionality. However, what if I wanted to get other video's from other sources rather than youtube?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmollan View Post
    Yes, I noticed this functionality. However, what if I wanted to get other video's from other sources rather than youtube?

Thanks
    You need to write importers for each of the video site you need import videos from. Youtube provide API, not all site provide this.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by hostonnet View Post
    You need to write importers for each of the video site you need import videos from. Youtube provide API, not all site provide this.
    k thanx for the info