hello,

few questions to admin please:

1. in older posts (dated 2007), admin says that in new releases of vshare, there will be option to remove the right-click link on the player (or change the link to my site if possible)... is it available in current version...?

2. also in older posts, it says that i can change language, but is it possible to make it multi-language (so the user can change the language)...?

3. in some of the sites running on vshare, i noticed members area, but when i try to access it from BizHat.com - Share Your Videos, i get error that user members is not found... can you clarify that...?

4. i registered on BizHat.com - Share Your Videos site, and tried to grab video from youtube, but as far as i can see it does not grab, but embed the video from youtube, so i wanted to make sure (is it possible to show videos grabbed from youtube in my own player)...?

5. if i need to use it at 5-6 different subdomains of my same domain, what should be the lisencing options for me...?

6. can i have more rss feeds, other than 20 newest videos...? like rss feed for each channel(category)...?

thanks in advance,
Aram