Thread: [ADDON] Mobility Mod for vShare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok, so i need to reconvert almost all my videos if ever, i will go with your mod, will let you know, my new dedicated server is still not ready (transferring site files), so i cant decide yet for now, i have another question, as i mention earlier i have a 3 domain, remote server used for my videos, is there any idea how lighttpd work without making the 3 account a VPS, because that domains now will be hosted also New Dedicated server, because i dont know if my hosting company will do that thing for me,

You would need to ask your question in the forums. This thread is only for posts pertaining to my mod.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

I ask it, because i check you site and i saw that you also offer the lighttpd service integration, Ok, Thanks for your time

I do, but this is not the thread for those questions. You would either need to contact me through my site or post your question in the forums (outside of this thread).
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Hi,

I like your mod, how can i order, i am streaming using apache mod_flvx now, because my server don't allow lighttpd, about our last discussion if about the video convertion, i can do that thing reconvert everything to run to mobile, i am using Vshare2.8.1

Regards,
    Mark

You can order by visiting my site and placing an order. You can either reconvert the videos yourself or, for an additional fee, I can reconvert the videos for you. Just tell me which when you order.
    vShare Solutions

Hi,

If i order today, when it will be implemented? so that i can set my time, or if you can process it today?

Regards,
    Mark

With the mod already installed (for vshare 2.7) is there a way of reducing the amount of server resources that the mp4 conversion script takes? I have tried adding nice in the conversion $cmd_hq = "nice -n20 $config[ffmpeg] ...etc". Using the nice command with various n values there does not seem to be any difference on the server when looking in the resource consumption logs. It is always at 100%.
    CasselmanCanada.com (free access)

You can change the conversion command such that it takes up less resources (for example, changing some of the options). However, there really isn't much that can be done as H.264 conversions are CPU intensive in general. Upgrading to new versions of ffmpeg and x264 help in reducing load along with using modern day CPU hardware (that have hardware based H.264 encoders and decoders).
    vShare Solutions

In other news, did you get my email with the fix you asked for?
    vShare Solutions