Thread: Location of the imported videos from youtube

Default Location of the imported videos from youtube

please where is located the imported videos from youtube in the vshare script ?

My host suspended my account, and i need to delete the unneccesary files to retrieve my account

Thank you

Imported video from youtube will be placed just like uploaded videos.

What is problem with your site ? Using more disk space than you purchased ? If so, you may delete videos in "video" folder, these are source files. If you delete these files, reconvert option in admin area will not work as source files are deleted.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

thank you
    so i will delete the files in "video" folder

i have an account with unlimited space but they suspended my account and it seems that the disk space is the real problem. (vexxhost)

so i will delete the files in "video" folder.
    thank you again

How much disk space you use now ? You can see this by logging into cpanel.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

they said over than 120 Go
    my account is suspended so i can't access to anywhere no ftp no cpanel .. nothing :)

If I were you, I would be thinking about moving to a different host. If they are claiming to offer you unlimited space but then turn you off for using 120GB (which, BTW, isn't a lot of space), then they are obviously running a shady service.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!