Thread: Lots of Questions

Default Lots of Questions

Hello,
    I have a few questions to ask you guys

1- I would like to know if this video media sharing script can handle unlimited video uploads?

2- Can copy videos from other sites to place onto this script or do I have to use my own vid. cam??

3- Can users upload there own videos, and dose this script allows all different types of video format ??

4- dose this script comes w payment processors besides paypal or can I accept money orders or check, but just in case I would need a
    small money order payment mode ??

5- Can I put a pause on members vid. uploads and do I have an option to rotate videos??

6- is this script full customizable , like being able to change index page design , fonts, colors and placing banners, texlinks Etc.?

7- is there any bugs?

8- some of the videos I have checked out from your sample video media , I noticed that most of the vids are kind of blury , dose the uploads depends on the type of cam being used also is there a way for the admin to edit the uploads as far as enhancing clarity??

9- The reason why I'm asking all these questions is because I only have enough money to purchase one media , so thus I can not afford
    to buy a broken media that have so have so much bugs
    10- Is There a way to disable share detail due to some crule people , some might copy & paste then try to put a viruse in the share detail ?
    11- Is this script secured from hacking?

12- Do you guys provide hosting for this media?
    13- also do you guys provide telephone contact?

Thank You,
    Sammy
    SC

Default Re: Lots of Questions

Quote Originally Posted by adfarm
    Hello,
    I have a few questions to ask you guys

1- I would like to know if this video media sharing script can handle unlimited video uploads?

2- Can copy videos from other sites to place onto this script or do I have to use my own vid. cam??

3- Can users upload there own videos, and dose this script allows all different types of video format ??

4- dose this script comes w payment processors besides paypal or can I accept money orders or check, but just in case I would need a
    small money order payment mode ??

5- Can I put a pause on members vid. uploads and do I have an option to rotate videos??

6- is this script full customizable , like being able to change index page design , fonts, colors and placing banners, texlinks Etc.?

7- is there any bugs?

8- some of the videos I have checked out from your sample video media , I noticed that most of the vids are kind of blury , dose the uploads depends on the type of cam being used also is there a way for the admin to edit the uploads as far as enhancing clarity??

9- The reason why I'm asking all these questions is because I only have enough money to purchase one media , so thus I can not afford
    to buy a broken media that have so have so much bugs
    10- Is There a way to disable share detail due to some crule people , some might copy & paste then try to put a viruse in the share detail ?
    11- Is this script secured from hacking?

12- Do you guys provide hosting for this media?
    13- also do you guys provide telephone contact?

Thank You,
    Sammy
    I'll try to answer most of your questions and admin can correct me if im wrong.

1)The script can handle as many videos as your hosts disk space can handle
    2)You can copy videos from like youtube, dailymotion, google video, etc. But you will need to use a video downloader to do so. There is a built in video importer if you know the .flv url

3)Users can definatly upload there own videos.. thats the point of this ^_^ as for different video formats.. Every kind youtube has this has.

4) admin will have to answer

5)You can put a limit on how much space they can use. So you could set it to 1mb if you dont want them to upload anymore.

6)Yes, there are lots of template files which are easily customized.

7)I would like you to name something that doesnt have a bug or 2. But this script is basically bug free compared to what it was before. All known bugs will be fixed within 2 weeks usually or in this case July 30th.

8)On the sample they try to reduce bandwidth and space so they do not upload the best quality videos. If you upload a .flv you will get the best quality with this script. (least on my site it is ufvlive.com)

9)I assure you. The $10 i spent on this when it had a bunch of bugs was the best $10 i have ever spent on a script. Now that there are MANY MANY more features and basically bug free the price is a steal. Trust me I did the shopping before I went here :) good luck!

10)HTML is disabled there is no way for them to put a virus on.. unless they hack your ftp.

11) Admin can correct me if I am wrong but the script seems to be hack free. It really depends on how good your host is.

12)They recommend a host.. But i recommend imageleet.com or cirtexhosting.com. The host part is your responsibility.

13)Admin will have to answer but the forums are more then enough for support. Many knowledgeable members here.