Thread: A few presales questions

Default A few presales questions

Do you provide a paid service whereby you install the required scripts on my server? I have my own dedicated server but it is managed. I am not a server admin and do not want to go through the effort of installing all the required scripts such as FFmpeg, Mencoder, etc. Other video sharing scripts offer this service. Do you offer same? If so, at what price?

I am wondering about revenue stream opportunities for my site. It looks like you allow for some basic advertising to be displayed on the site pages, but I see no option to add an ad to the beginning or end of all videos. Do you have this option?

Is there an addon or plugin for Paypal integration in the event I wish to sell paid membership?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vito

Ill see if i can answer a few of your questions.
    At the moment there is no preroll advertising available on videos (will be added soon i believe)

The requirements can be installed by a few people. But the admin here does not do them. If you wish i can give you the email of someone who does the installs for 40 dollars u.s.

Advertising options allow you to do banners and click ads. With a little template knowledge nothing is impossible.

I think paypal is integrated into the script now.

Thanks zeffer. Please let me know via PM of a reliable person who can add the required scripts to my server. Please note that I will have to check the person out first, as I do not readily offer root access to just anyone. if it was the vshare script developer, I would feel more comfortable. But if it is someone independent, I feel a bit more apprehensive about allowing root access.

Vito

I wouldnt expect less. Alot of people on this forum can vouch for this person as most have him do the installs.

Do you have any idea as to when preroll ads will be added?

Vito

I have no idea, i gave a demo version of a setup to the admin that used our current player but it was easy to make live on your home comp harder to do on a server.

Quote Originally Posted by vito
    Do you have any idea as to when preroll ads will be added?

Vito
    One of our designer working on this, but no ETA on that as we are not flash experts, so it take some time. Presently we are working on the group bugs and multi server support. Once this is done, we will look into pre-rolls/post-rolls.

feel free to spent more time on adding multi server support rather than fixing all the group bugs i posted hehe :)