Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watermark

Default Watermark

hi,

You can change watermark location ?

right NO

"center" YES :)

It is not possible with current player. We are working on a new player, but not ETA now.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    It is not possible with current player. We are working on a new player, but not ETA now.
    What kind of player you guys been working? is that a look like a youtube flv player?
    Lying like Stealing

We have not yet started the design, one of our designer is asked to do this, he is studying different options, it take some time to finish as he is not a flash expert. As for youtube layout, i don't think it will be a problem as we can reuse many of the same graphics.

Maybe a temporary solution would be to make your image one that is transparent, and just size it so that it goes the entire height of the video. Your watermark would effectively cover a large part of the video, but it shouldnt matter if it's transparent. Or would it??

Personally, I'm happy with it being down in the bottom right corner. That's where most other logos and station id's appear, so this way my goes over the top. :)
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

ATM you can have the watermark on the bottom right or top right by changing to the newest player. Bottom is the current player newest is top right.

Do you have a choice on the new player, or is it just automatically at the top?

On the newest its up the top no choice unless you wanna read through and learn how to change it.

My reading time would probably be better spent learning how to get a playlist set up. lol.

I use to do really good with asx playlists when I was just running plain mpg files. I assumed that it would be just as simple on a site like this, but I haven't been able to make any sense of this yet.

I think I'm going to take a look at the version 3.99 player. There are 58 files in the zip file. Do I upload all of them to the server, or only the one that says flvplayer.swf?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast